Thursday 24 February 2011

Ghetto Blasting my Kindle... literally

Alas my latest purchase!! a well overdue Gelaskin cover for my Kindle which I've enjoyed reading with for over a year now. 
The reason for getting one was to really make the kindle look anything other than the clinical "IPOD WHITE"  aesthetic it currently has.
Why overdue?? well because these skins usually go for £30 on amazon, but there was a sale on so I snatched one for £5 (how could i resist). 


Why this particular design?? I love the retro 80's feel that the skin gives to the kindle; the archetypal Ghettoblaster, that goes completely against that stark minimalist white.The beauty of the design is in the details. The skin is so photo realistic that it is as if you could really turn the volume dials or press the eject button and flip the tape!!! (on the back)
On the whole I'm really glad that I could get this at such a price and I'll encourage you to check them out @ http://www.gelaskins.com

they offer real nice quality skins for any gadget you could ever own; ipods, laptops, phones and of course e-readers..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment